- One heart of Romaine lettuce
- 4 oz. sugar snap peas
- 1 radish
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- ½ cup Green Goddess Dressing (recipe follows)
Chop the Romaine into bite-size pieces. Cut each snap pea into 3 – 4 pieces. Thinly slice the radish.
Place the Romaine and snap peas into a large bowl. Toss with Green Goddess Dressing to taste. Taste for salt and pepper and adjust if necessary.
Place salad in serving bowl or on individual plates. Top with radish slices, and sprinkle with chives.
Green Goddess Dressing
Adapted from Greens Glorious Greens!
- ¾ cup sour cream
- ½ cup minced parsley
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons minced green onion, white and green parts
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper
Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend for 1 to 2 minutes. Taste and adjust for sweetness and seasonings. Keep refrigerated until ready to use.
Makes about 1 cup
Recipe by From Scratch at https://fromscratchblog.com/2013/07/15/romaine-with-green-goddess.