- 32 oz. box Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 4 0z. can diced green chiles (my husband thought there were a few too many, so adjust to taste, if desired)
- 1 cup diced or shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- crushed tortilla chips, optional
Combine soup, corn and diced green chiles in a 3 quart saucepan. Heat the soup on medium and bring to a simmer. Add the chicken. Reduce heat to low, and slowly stir in the shredded cheese to melt. Serve with a sprinkling of crushed tortilla chips on top, if desired.
Serves 2 – 3